Wednesday, August 1, 2007

"Jesus" has left the building

Our dear friend Antti "Jesus" Paavo Aukusti Kallio has left Canberra today indefinitely. We had his farewell party last Saturday. I don't have any pictures of said party but if any members of the blog do, please post a few of them. I have known Antti for 4 years and he was the perfect housemate. His extremely high tolerance to alcoholic beverages led many of us to believe he had two livers. I am not sure what is going to happen to our own alcohol consumption now that he is gone from these shores, but we'll see. I speak for all of us in saying that he will be sourly missed! Of course if he bothers to sign up for the blog and post regularly we might miss him less :-P!



I leave you with a picture of Antti-Jesus at his best during a Carnaval party last year.

No comments: