Saturday, November 3, 2007

Where I am going to work.

Poppelsdorfer Schloss where the Mineralogisches Institut und Museum resides and where I am going to work.

Okay, now it's almost official. I have officially accepted the job offer (after getting the forms I needed). It will go to their commitee and get approved which I am told is just a formality. Just as a teaser I am leaving you with a picture of the Department of the University of Bonn where I am going to work. Going back to Muenchen next week so the window for visits to Lisbon is narrowing. The flat I was going to have available for each time I was to come to Lisbon is going to be rented out to someone who can pay a lot more than me, so I will not have a place to stay for all of us in Lisbon any time soon. Sorry for that!
Enjoy!
Raul

P.S. - This is were the Kaiser kept is mistresses in the XVIII century

No comments: